Saturday, February 28, 2015

Budget Sightseeing on a New Orleans Double Decker Bus Tour

The multiple districts of New Orleans, Louisiana can complicate travel to the "Crescent City". Visiting Jackson Square, the French Quarter, Garden District, and more essential hot spots require knowledge of New Orleans known only by the residents themselves. As a sightseeing traveler, I was not looking forward to navigating unfamiliar streets by rental car to reach the destinations on my list. From prior experience I knew that in any major city driving is disastrous, parking is expensive, and time is always of the essence, so for my trip to New Orleans I purchased a ticket on a New Orleans Hop On Hop Off Double Decker Bus Tour. (read more...)

mardi gras world new orleans bus tour
Mardi Gras World - New Orleans, LA

No comments:

Post a Comment