Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Gulf Coast Has History - Learn About it With These Exciting Tours!


If any of you are like me, a vacation is not complete without a little destination history. I recall my first vacation up in Northern Michigan when we took a tour of Mackinac Island. As a kid, I really enjoyed seeing and hearing about this culture and way of life in this part of state. Ever since then, I grew to love exploring the culture and history of an unfamiliar place. The best part of learning is doing something fun to compliment the history lesson. Here are a few things you can do on the Gulf Coast that are fun, but still offer some insights on the local history.

1. Historic Segway Tours in Downtown Pensacola

2. Dolphin Watch & Destin History Cruise

3. Downtown Pensacola City Tours 

4. New Orleans Super City Tour By Motor Coach Bus




No comments:

Post a Comment